• It has been confirmed that Spacebattles is filtering out links to The Sietch. Discussions with the owner of SB have indicated that they desire a clean break with us and feel that this is a means to that end. Out of respect for their desire for a clean break we request that our members refrain from violating this unwritten policy.
  • As most know, Queen Elizabeth II has passed away, you can find the official mourning and remembrance thread here.

Immigration and multiculturalism news

WolfBear

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 18, 2021
Reaction score
6,688
Can't say I blame them, considering that for example it was revealed on Wikileaks in 2016 that the US goverment tried to brainwash Estonian people into accepting the "benefits of diversity" and "multicultural society".

I'd demand an immediate stop to importing more foreigners too. Matter of fact, I am demanding it.
Some foreigners do provide valuable diversity. Slavs, for instance. Though Estonia already has plenty of those thanks to 50 years of Soviet occupation. Living in Estonia benefits Slavs, especially Russians, due to the viewpoint diversity that it provides:


Honestly, I wouldn't mind having Estonia go further and import East Asians, Vietnamese, Thais, Filipinos, and Hindus. But I'd be very wary about having Estonia import a lot of Muslims.
 

Aldarion

Neoreactionary Monarchist
Joined
Sep 16, 2020
Reaction score
5,152
Location
Kingdom of Croatia
Honestly, I wouldn't mind having Estonia go further and import East Asians, Vietnamese, Thais, Filipinos, and Hindus. But I'd be very wary about having Estonia import a lot of Muslims.
Any of that is bad. Culture is based in part in biology, so importing even groups that are themselves good is not good in the long run.

Frankly, I wouldn't want even Serbs in Croatia, let alone Filipinos.
 

Urabrask Revealed

Let them go.
Founder
Joined
Aug 11, 2019
Reaction score
10,075
What's funny is that no leftoid ever explains why white "ethnostates" (aka white nations with little to no africans or middle easterns or minorities in general) need to import these people when none of them demand that black nations import white or asian people. Almost as if they want to replace the local population... But that's a "conspirancy" "theory"*.

*spoiler alert: It's fact and you will be demonized for pointing it out.
 

WolfBear

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 18, 2021
Reaction score
6,688
What's funny is that no leftoid ever explains why white "ethnostates" (aka white nations with little to no africans or middle easterns or minorities in general) need to import these people when none of them demand that black nations import white or asian people. Almost as if they want to replace the local population... But that's a "conspirancy" "theory"*.

*spoiler alert: It's fact and you will be demonized for pointing it out.
Actually, black nations should import white and Asian people, especially if the white and Asian world will have a surplus of them, as China currently has. Give black nations a brain gain, after all!
 

WolfBear

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 18, 2021
Reaction score
6,688
My prediction:


95% chance that his attacker is Muslim; 5% chance that his attacker is a radical leftist. Honestly, I wouldn't mind putting the Muslim attacker chance here at 99% instead of 95%.

I hope that he will fully recover from this.
 

WolfBear

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 18, 2021
Reaction score
6,688
My prediction:


95% chance that his attacker is Muslim; 5% chance that his attacker is a radical leftist. Honestly, I wouldn't mind putting the Muslim attacker chance here at 99% instead of 95%.

I hope that he will fully recover from this.
I was right, unfortunately:


The fact that he's Shi'a rather than Sunni is a bit surprising, though. Anecdotally, Shi'as in the West are less likely to engage in terrorism than Sunnis are.
 

TheRomanSlayer

Anti-Unipolarist in Training
Joined
Jun 20, 2021
Reaction score
1,098
Probably had something to do with Rushdie's book, the Satanic Verses, which was extremely controversial in the Muslim world. The late Ayatollah Khomeini had called for Rushdie to be killed because of that book.
 

WolfBear

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 18, 2021
Reaction score
6,688
Probably had something to do with Rushdie's book, the Satanic Verses, which was extremely controversial in the Muslim world. The late Ayatollah Khomeini had called for Rushdie to be killed because of that book.
And Iran quite conveniently said that it can't undo this fatwa because the maker of this fatwa has since died. :( But it stopped enforcing the reward for this fatwa a while back, I think.
 

Wilykit

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 3, 2020
Reaction score
379
Just ask them to be sperm donors for you instead, then. If you're going to be a single mother either way, then at least choose a man with good genes to be your child's father.
Sorry don't want to take the chance ( speaking for black women that have their shit together) that having your shit together is genetic.
 

Husky_Khan

The Dog Whistler... I mean Whisperer
Founder
Sotnik
Joined
Aug 13, 2019
Reaction score
32,107
Location
The Drakwald

DarthOne

Well-known member
Joined
Oct 6, 2019
Reaction score
14,402
Location
Pennsylvania

The Attack on Salman Rushdie

2 years ago in Indonesia, abduls praised Samuel Paty's assassin for insulting abdulism and they prayed him to be in jannah immediatelly, they even destroyed a lot of French products and rallied in front of French embassy even attacked a French language course building. A lot of abdul state leaders including from my country condemned France for being an abdulophobic country. But when it was revealed that Paty was being slandered by his student, nobody gave apology at all
When the Rushdie controversy first happened I remember speaking to someone about it who turned out to be the son of a Muslim father. I said I had never seen anything like this happening before, where the police stood and did nothing when Muslim men smashed windows and intimidated bookstores. I said I think we will have problems with the then Muslim community in the future, he assured me that Islam was a calm religion and that my concerns were groundless. I think we all thought Rushdie had got away with it, but the nutters never forgive.
 

WolfBear

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 18, 2021
Reaction score
6,688
Even "smart" and educated Muslims can sometimes cause trouble:

 

Aldarion

Neoreactionary Monarchist
Joined
Sep 16, 2020
Reaction score
5,152
Location
Kingdom of Croatia
Even "smart" and educated Muslims can sometimes cause trouble:

Even? From what I remember, educated Muslims in fact often are more radicalized than less educated ones.
 

WolfBear

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 18, 2021
Reaction score
6,688
Even? From what I remember, educated Muslims in fact often are more radicalized than less educated ones.
That's not the impression that I get here in SoCal because educated Muslims often tend to take their religion less seriously or at least less literally.
 

DarthOne

Well-known member
Joined
Oct 6, 2019
Reaction score
14,402
Location
Pennsylvania
BREAKING: Biden whistleblower exposes secret night flights of illegal immigrant children: THOUSANDS of kids per week


Between all four offices, the whistleblower speculates that around eight to 10,000 children are being moved per week, with estimates reaching up to 40,000 per month.

In a recent interview, an anonymous whistleblower who works as a "travel youth care worker" for a federally funded contractor, shared that tens of thousands of unaccompanied migrant children are being bussed and flown throughout the US and being handed off to unvetted adult "sponsors."

The employee, who works for the government contracted company, MVM Inc., said that the company’s main focus is getting unaccompanied minors from "Point A, shelters," to "Point B, sponsors," across the US.

However, due to the overwhelming number of border crossings, the employee shared that new hires for MVM Inc. are not being given proper background checks, "a lot of people" get hired, and "their background hasn’t even come in yet."

He also explained that due to the mass amount of migrant children being escorted, employees are not properly vetting the adults they’re handing these kids off to.

An email sent to employees of MVM Inc. highlighted multiple issues that were brought to the MVM site manager’s attention, including "TSs (Travel Escorts) taking the liberty of accepting alternate documents without FFS approval."

The whistleblower goes on to explain that, "It’s an email where they’re pinpointing that, hey you guys are accepting stuff, IDs that were not approved. You guys are approving these people who are not on the list or were not approved."

"Sometimes there are people who are not even on any documents for the child, and it tends to happen where these sponsors will show up and they will say, 'oh, I’m here for the kid,' but it’s really the sister or a neighbor, cause the sponsor didn’t feel like going."

When asked why an adult would want to sponsor one of these children, he shared that the US Dept of Health and Human Services (HHS) provides migrant children with a form of documentation.

The employee shared that when he drops off a child, "The sponsor will say 'Hey, my sister was able to get her driver's license in LA. They were able to get her driver's license in New York City with this paper. Do you have it?" He further explains that the child sponsors can also use this paper as their own form of identification to acquire a driver license in sanctuary cities such as New York or Los Angeles.

This interview also gave insight into the number of unaccompanied minors illegally crossing into the US in the Texas region of the border.

The whistleblower explains that charter flights and buses are utilized to bring these children across the US. "When it’s charter planes, we move anywhere between 200 to 300 kids on one plane," he explains, "It won’t just be one plane, it’ll be two, three planes at a time that leave."

The whistleblower explained the charter flights that bring these children across the US, start with a drop off in Texas before moving onto New York, California, and Washington, reaching a final destination in Oregon or a nearby state.

He goes on to share that in just his office alone employees will move up to 5,000 children per week. MVM Inc. has three other offices throughout Texas in El Paso, Houston and San Antonio. Between all four offices, the whistleblower speculates that around eight to 10,000 children are being moved per week, with estimates reaching up to 40,000 per month.

On top of children being given to improperly vetted adults, the whistleblower also shared that due to the lack of identification for these children, adults or alleged cartel members are often placed in the same shelter as them.

He goes on to detail how the kids will make statements such as, "that kid threatened me in there…he also mentioned he is not the age that he says that he is." He further explains that, "the kids talk amongst themselves and they know who to stay away from."

Lately, Democratic mayors such as Muriel Bowser of DC and Eric Adams of New York have been complaining about Republicans governors bussing thousands of migrants to their states. When asked if it was Republicans to blame for the uptick in illegal immigrants or companies like MVM Inc., the whistleblower shared, "It’s us. We’ve been doing it since Biden came into the administration, a little bit before that. And it picked up way a lot when Biden came into office."

MVM previously signed a federal contract for $136 million back in 2021. When asked to confirm this, the employee responded with "correct," elaborating that things like flights or food are paid for, with the payment ranging from "$2,000 to $5,000 to pay for a trip of two coworkers, two transport workers, and two kids. But a lot of times groups are five kids, three coworkers, and it’s multiple offices.”

This federal contract was reported on by The Daily Beast in May of 2021, titled "Biden Showers Cash on Ex-CIA Contractor to Transfer Migrants."

The article reveals that MVM Inc. was awarded a $136 million contract by the Biden administration, "for the transport of migrant families and unaccompanied minors in government custody." MVM Inc. has also previously served as a contractor for the CIA and NSA in Iraq.

In response to a request for comment, MVM Inc. said, "Your proposed story leverages some serious allegations that are factually incorrect."

"First, MVM is not responsible for sponsor vetting – so this allegation is patently false," they said, pointing in the direction of the Office of Refugee Resettlement for questions. "Separately, background checks are required for employment with MVM."
 
Top Bottom